Friday, March 1, 2013

MIM Fabulous!

Good Morning!  Hooray, it's Friday!  I'm really looking forward to this weekend, as we had company last weekend and my stamping time was very limited!  But yesterday afternoon I was off work, and while I was having our carpets cleaned, I was able to have some play time. :)

I pulled out my new Frilly Flowers.  I had waited a whole year before I purchased this set, but every time I saw a card using it, it went back on my wish list.  So during the Anniversary sale, it went into the cart and stayed there...!   I think we might see something fun along the road to go with the dies too, based on the free image from Tiffany....??


I used some of my favorite colors, Ocean Tides, Spring Rain, and Royal Velvet.  I debated whether to use all the layers, but on this first one, had to have them all.  I had a die cut rick rack border with aqua glitter, that I tucked under the strip of gingham paper.  It just added the perfect sparkle.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed with white EP.  Might need to play with this again soon...!  

Hope you have a Fabulous day!
Luanne

4 comments:

Heather DG said...

Oh my gosh Luanne, you need to make another flower exactly like that, put some glossy accents on it and make it into a pin - LOVE it! Never would have thought of the Spring Rain/Royal Velvet color combo, but it just makes that flower pop! So, so lovely!

Kathryn A said...

LOVE this card! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Rebecca said...

Great card and I love the name of your blog!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love your flower. Those colors are great together.