Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MIM Peonies



I've had time to stamp tonight, and wanted to try my hand at this week's Make it Monday #106, two toned stamped flowers.  This card rolled around in my head all day, so it was fun to put it together.



The peonies were stamped with Autumn Rose and Scarlet Jewell.  The leaves were stamped with Ocean Tides and New Leaf.  I love the look these colors created!  I used Aqua Mist for the frame, and the background paper is from the paper collection for bead making.  I popped the middle flower up a little higher with some foam tape.  Thanks for looking!

Luanne

6 comments:

artful-notions said...

I'm impressed by you choice of colors for this technique. Turned out beautiful. Great job.

Colleen said...

Love your flowers and the color choices are superb! Beautiful!

Kathryn A said...

LOVE this! The colours are great together :)

Birgit said...

When someone uses Pretty Peonies the card is always a winner. Your card is no exception! Colors work beautifully together.

Helen F. said...

LOVE this gorgeous color combination. Those pretty peonies have to be my favorite flower ~beautiful card, Luanne!

Linda said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love the colors, so rich.