Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Stitched Sentiments.

I've got two more cards today, using the wonderful Stitched Sentiments set.  I love putting the circle sentiment through the Aida impression plate ~ it makes it look so realistic!


This first card uses paper from SU called River Rock, and Pure Poppy.  The banner border is from Verve.  I loved these two colors paired up!  River Rock is very close to Fine Linen from PTI.
\

For this card, I used some papers from Lily Bee called Hop Scotch.  It has a real homespun feel.  I used just a drop of MS craft glue in a few spots to hole the Bakers Twine in place.  

Have a Super Saturday!
Luanne

4 comments:

Karen C. said...

i love the embroidery hoop as your sentiment panel. It really makes an impact on your cards. The second one reminds me of a country picnic and the baker's twine is the perfect touch.

Leigh said...

These are both so lovely, Luanne! I'm loving how you're using the stitched set!

carol (krillsister) said...

Two lovely cards. I especially love the 2nd one with that bautiful pattern paper ans the way you have the twine.

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty!