Friday, March 8, 2013

One more...

Can you tell how much I've loved this Make it Monday?  Every day has been a Monday for me this week, especially with the Daydreamer flowers I made.  :)  I have loved this challenge, and I know I will use it all the time now!  I'm eager to try it out on some other flower stamp set I have.....


After I had these flowers made, (using Pure Poppy and Summer Sunrise) I looked at them and knew right away I wanted to use Hawaiian Shores to compliment them.  A little tropical feel, and it's making me excited about our long weekend getaway to Florida.  This last little snowfall has made me really eager for warm sunshine.

That's all for today!  I may need to make one more of these over the weekend!  Have you tried it out??  You can find the challenge here!

Enjoy your weekend!
Luanne

5 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Very pretty flowers! And I like the colour combo, too!

Carolanne said...

This card is beautiful. Lovely colors!

Leigh said...

Oh, I love how you used the technique on these flowers, Luanne-- it's perfect! Beautiful card!

craftmates said...

What a pretty card! Love the plaid background and the colours you used. Hawaiian Shores was the perfect complement for it - Irma

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous effect on these flowers and love the impression plate too! It's great to find a technique that you want to use over and over again :)