Thursday, March 7, 2013

Poppin Pinks!

Well this is a little brighter card than I normally make, but I just started playing around with colors I could blend for Make it Monday, and there you go... One of the blooms is Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz, the other is Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise.  So I pulled some of those colors out for my card base and frame.  The white layer is is piece of textured card stock, and the Half and Half diecut is from Sweet Blush.


I'm planning to give this to a sweet friend for her birthday, she is a marvelous gardener.  I, on the other hand, can kill any green thing that comes my way!  I guess we're all good at something!  :-)

Have a marvelous day!
Luanne

4 comments:

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

This is so lovely! I love colours and the layout, and that flourish in the background. Just beautiful!

Kathryn A said...

I love the collection of flowers layered over the Mat Stack 6!

Leigh said...

Oh, very pretty card, Luanne!

artful-notions said...

Beautiful blooms. Love all the layers.