Friday, March 1, 2013

Sympathy Blooms

I find I sell a lot of Sympathy cards and they're hard to keep in my stash.  When I saw this years Anniversary set, I thought it would make a nice sympathy card.  I just played around a bit, and I think it worked out well.



The main image is a nice size, a little bigger than A Wreath for All Seasons.  I used the music background stamped in Versamark on the Spring Moss base.  The image was stamped on Rustic Cream, and put on a piece of Simply Chartreuse card stock.  

Thanks for stopping by!  
Luanne

7 comments:

KayM said...

Oh that is a beautiful card! Love the pretty wreath with the buttons! Lovely work!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is super sweet!

Leigh said...

Beautiful card, Luanne! I love how you used the new anniversary set!

Kara said...

Beautiful!! Love that wreath!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love all the colors you used. I need to get this set. Very pretty.

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

Cindy H. said...

OMGoodness, this is just gorgeous! tfs