Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Feel Better Bears

Sometimes, it's just fun to create.  No challenge, no new technique, no special order... know what I mean?  I just felt like doing some copic coloring on Sunday night, and colored up these cute "boo-boo bears" from Whippersnapper.   Today when I got home from work, I pulled out some pretty papers I've had a long time, and used up some scraps to put them together.




Love this little guy!  If you have a boo-boo, I hope you feel better soon!  
Hugs ~ Luanne

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, what a sweet little bear! Great colouring, Luanne, and I love your patterned paper blocked background!

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling cards. Great coloring. I love all the pattern papers you used too. Isn't it great to get rid of those scraps in a good way?

Tonya Jastad said...

You did a great job with the copics! Very cute cards.

Camilla said...

Sweet cards :-)

Cassie_lu said...

such a cute get-well card.

Amanda said...

Great coloring, Luanne!