Sunday, April 7, 2013

Get Well Collage Style

I have another collage style card to share today.  I had so many lovely comments (thank you!) on my first one, I thought I'd try it again.  I have an order right now that includes six Get Well cards.  I found this great sentiment in the Over and Under set, and used it for my starting point.


Using a felt flower, I built my color scheme around Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse and Harvest Gold.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black, and the over/under border in Melon Berry.  The swirls from Fancy Flourishes were stamped in Simply Chartreuse.  Then I added the small postage square from BB-Postmarks in Harvest Gold.  Those little square stamps work really well for this technique!  The flower was cut from Lovely Layers, and I added a few Melon Berry flowers in ink from that set.  The leaves are from Rosie Posie. I stamped a few rows of the smallest BB-Polka Dots in Soft Stone.  As a last touch, I added the little gold dragonfly at the top.

Have a great week everyone.  Thanks for stopping by!

Luanne

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

Hey Luanne, this beautiful card would make anyone feel better! I love your pretty felt flower and the combination of fabulous stamps you used for the collage background!

Betty said...

wonderful card - great design - love it!!

Leigh said...

This is so lovely, Luanne!