Friday, April 12, 2013

Inspired by Talbots

I got an email a few days ago from Talbots, filled with a collection of Turquoise & Red.  So pretty together!  Here is one of the skirts from it

I thought I'd better make something from this inspiration, so using this week's Make it Monday...


 The background has Fancy Flourishes embossed with white, and then I used my one and only reinker, Aqua  Mist for watercoloring.  The flowers were stamped on Pure Poppy, and I used more Pure Poppy to watercolor.  For the leaves, I used a little Hawaiian Shores ink. 

Yep! I love these two colors together!  Happy Weekend all.....

Luanne

3 comments:

artful-notions said...

Luanne, as another big fan of these colors together, want to say, beautiful card!

Celeste said...

Beautiful! I love the color combo.

Leigh said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Luanne! I love aqua and red together!