Friday, April 26, 2013

Lacey Make it Monday

I made another card before work this morning with Perfect Pearls.  For this one I started with Kraft card stock, and used the silvery white first. I really wanted it to look like lace. I blended in the aqua green color, just on the stems and leaves. The sentiment has just the green, so it's a little darker.  Then I put it onto an Ocean Tides card base. 



I took a couple of pictures, as like many of you, it was hard to show how cool the shimmer is on this great technique!  Thanks for stopping by....

Luanne

3 comments:

Tonya Jastad said...

This very pretty! I love how it looks on the Kraft CS. Great job!

artful-notions said...

Such a pretty effect with the pastel pearls. Gorgeous bouquet

Helen F. said...

Wow you were really able to capture the pretty sheen on your beautiful flowers, Luanne!