Thursday, April 25, 2013

PTI April Blog Hop

 Today is this month's PTI Blog Hop!  If you're not checking it out - do!  It's the most inspirational day of the month!!!  This month we were to make something using the current trend of angles.
 I needed to make a birthday card for my boss this week. He is a huge Florida Gator fan, so my thought was to take a picture of his mug and use that as my starting point.  I thought "angled washi tape" for this months angled inspiration, and found this fun orange polka dot at my LSS.



I think he'll love it!  The party for him is today, and everyone at my branch is signing the card before we get pizza to celebrate for lunch..  mmmmm!  Enjoy the rest of the Hop!

PS....He LOVED it! :-)

9 comments:

Leigh said...

What a bright and cheerful card, Luanne! Great take on the challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun and so vibrant Luanne, great card.

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh your boss will love it! Well done, Luanne!

Helen F. said...

What a great card, Luanne. It really says BE HAPPY with those fun colors :)

craftmates said...

What a fun card! Love the colours. - Irma

cards by cara said...

So bright and fun!!

Kristii said...

What a fun card! So colorful and and fun!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love that this is so personalized - great bright colors!

bjmartin said...

Fun bright colors! Glad it was a success!