Thursday, April 4, 2013

Simple Thanks and a Mommy Duck

Good Morning!
  I have a quick thank you card I've made, just using the leftovers on my craft table.  Love when that happens...



 The flower is from the Daydreamer items I had left.  I cut a little vase with some pretty papers that went with the scrap of Limeaid Ice bitty dot and added three buttons.  Done!  The 'Thanks" is from Trendy Trees.

  I also wanted to share a picture of what is happening outside the Employee's door at the bank...


  Isn't she precious?  Every day she settles deeper into the nest.  There is a stream that runs behind the bank, and I can just see those little babies waddling to it soon...  One of my coworkers ran out a couple of days ago to yell  ask the landscapers to not disturb her!  :-)   Ahhh... Spring = New Life!

Have a great day!
Luanne

No comments: