Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Home!

This weekend, my son and his family are moving into a new home.  I will be traveling to Indianapolis to see their new place!  Of course, I just had to use my Boards and Beams set for a card to take them.


I decided to try out this week's Make it Monday for my house.  I think the technique was fun, and I want to try it out with flowers too.  The house was colored with Fine Linen and Kraft, and the roof with Dark Chocolate.  The front door is Pure Poppy, and I made the front lawn with two scraps of Bitty Dot papers in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado.  The background was embossed with the Picnic Plaid Impression plate.

Thanks for coming by!
Luanne

5 comments:

Kathryn A said...

What a super card! They are going to love it!

Tonya Jastad said...

This is a great card! I love the background!

Danielle said...

This is adorable! Love that you tried something different besides flowers - the effect is perfect!

Carolanne said...

How creative! I know they are going to love the card. So pretty!

Nicole Parmentier said...

This is such a cool card! Love, love, love it!!