Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop


Today is PTI's June Blog Hop, and we were challenged to use GOLD in our projects.  I chose to make an Anniversary card for my husband.  It is tomorrow, and we will be celebrating 14 years. I'm so thankful for him, and I'm eager to give him this.  I knew Dawn's sentiment from "We Go Together" would be perfect, as I'm never without my I-Pad and a cup of Joe!  It is embossed with Gold, and I stamped the coffee portion in black and cut and pasted it on.  The tie is a piece of shiny gold cording and I added a Smokey Shadow button.  I wish the gold showed up better in the picture!  So happy with the results! 

Have fun hopping everyone ~ can't wait to see your projects.

Luanne

10 comments:

Charlene said...

So So pretty!!

Carolanne said...

Really lovely! Happy anniversary!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Luanne! Your husband will love it!
Happy anniversary!

Kelly Griglione said...

So pretty to have your sentiment in gold as the focal point. Lovely card!

Lizzie R said...

Very nice! Clean and simple and perfect! Great card!

janelle said...

Great card. I'm sure your husband will love it.

victoria h said...

Fab anniversary card. congrats on 14 years

artful-notions said...

Happy Anniversary! He'll cherish this beautiful card. (Do men cherish cards?) When I give my hubs a card, he looks at me like "nice, what now?" :)

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Love your card. So pretty.