Saturday, June 15, 2013

Release Day at PTI!

I was so inspired by today's release projects from Papertrey Inc, that I wanted to pull out my Lovely Layers set.  I've loved all the projects I've made with it, and I hadn't used it for a while.  Now there is a fabulous new set called Round Repeats, that is at the top of my list!  Check it out here

.
I used this week's Make it Monday technique, Overlapping Ombre to make my background.  I started using Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides and Pinefeather inks, and made my flowers.  After covering about half the card stock, I turned it around, and made the border edge, using the little piece that is for the inside of the leaf.  I stamped every 1/4".  Then I used the next color, and placed it in between the first row.  Lastly, I used the darkest shade at the very bottom, stamping just the top half of the stamp.  I finished the card by putting it on an Ocean Tides card base, and added a die cut from Photo Finishers.  It was cut with Aqua Mist and Stamped in Pinefeather.  Fun, fun, fun!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your shopping tonight...!

Luanne

1 comment:

Kathryn A said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!