Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ruby Rose Birthdays



I'm getting ready for a couple of birthdays this month, for my sweet daughter in law, and my wonderful step mother.  I knew Ruby Rose would be the perfect set for both these awesome women!  


I really enjoyed mixing up the papers and stamping, but found that I liked the blooms best if they were stamped all in one color.


I didn't think I needed another floral set, but I'm so glad I found this lovely set sneak into my card!  Both of these card were inspired by Melissa Phillips beautiful card from the release, found here..!

Thanks for dropping by!
Luanne



5 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful!! i need this set:):)

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty, love the background and the flowers are gorgeous!

Kathy Mc said...

Didn't think I needed another floral set but after seeing all the inspiration from the DT and now yours, it is a must-have. Thanks for enabling! Your cards are lovely.

nancy y said...

those are great! I just got that set in the mail today, along with the dies and can't wait to play! Thanks for some inspiration.

June K said...

Lovely card, Luanne. I didn't buy this set but you are making me have second thoughts. :)