Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catching Up

Hi there! It's a busy time for me right now, but I've been able to make a few cards this week.  I'm working this morning, but hope to get some stamping time in the rest of this rainy weekend!
This is my first card using Meadow Greens.  It really reminds me of going to my family's cottage in Northwest Michigan every summer!  We would explore those woods and pick wild blueberries too!  What a wonderful set this is. I  think it works for masculine, as well as femine cards.
 I also made a card for a co-worker, with this cute image from Mo Manning.  It is for a young friend of hers that graduated from High school this year.  I love that it's not too traditional.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend as well!!

Luanne

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your Meadow Greens card-- I'm thinking I made a mistake in not ordering this one!

Kathryn A said...

Cute cards! The tattered edge on your Meadow Greens card is just the right touch!