Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MIM Thanks

After a wonderful vacation, I am back home, the laundry is done, and it's time for some creativity!  I have to head for work in a bit, but had some time to make this card this morning for Make it Monday.  I loved how quickly this came together, and I'm eager to make another one!  You can check out the challenge here, for Defined Watercolors.


I have lots of thank you notes to send right now, and this seemed like a great set to try out this technique.  The bamboo is waterstamped with Fine Linen, and then defined with Kraft.  For the grass, I used the same technique with Spring Moss, then Simply Chartreuse.  The filler branches are stamped with Soft Stone.  It was layered on a piece of Spring Moss, then added to a Ripe Avocado card base.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Luanne

6 comments:

artful-notions said...

Great stamp to use for this technique. Love the grass too.

Marybeth said...

Welcome home Luanne! Love this beautiful water color stamped card! Can't wait to make one myself. The bamboo was a great choice.

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely card - love the stamps & inks you worked with!

Karen said...

very pretty....simple but effective!

victoria h said...

Very pretty

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!