Thursday, July 4, 2013

Randy's Birthday Bike


Happy 4th everyone!  If you're in the US, hopefully you're enjoying a day off and a great cookout!  It's raining here, so I did a little retail therapy today. :-)  I got a card to share that I made this week for my husband's birthday. (it was Tuesday).  He liked it!  After I stamped the bike with Scarlet Jewel ink on the blue paper from Basic Grey, I went over it with a Spica Clear Glitter pen.  The doggie and basket were stamped and cut out then added.  The plaid paper is from the same Basic Grey pack, it makes great guy cards!  Hoping to get a little more stampy time in today, but I've got to pack for vacation too!  I guess it's the busy summertime...

Luanne

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful, Luanne! I love the two toned dog!