Sunday, July 28, 2013

Two REDO's!

Today, I've taken two cards that I was never happy with, and made them over.  I like the second ones so much more!  Tell me what you think....

You can find the first card here.  All I really did on this one, was add a third flower, creating the "rule of three".


This second one, I pretty much ripped apart, and saved the main image and the hexagon border.  I flipped it to horizontal, and added a textured panel instead of the wood grained panel.  The original must have been so bad, that I didn't even take a picture of it!  Trust me, you didn't miss anything...


I'm off to clean up my stamping area.  I'm sure you have times where you have to do it before you create again!

Have a great week!
Luanne

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your redos! They look great!