Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 2013 Blog Hop!

I'm so glad I made this earlier in the week, as I don't think I would have had a minute to make it Saturday!  I loved the Sketch/Color challenge Nicole gave us for this month, and I plan on using all of them in the near future!  I chose this FAST FOOD Color & Sketch for my card.



My boss is leaving next Friday, moving to Texas!  His wife is already there, so he will make the 16 hour drive alone.  I will be tucking a little Starbucks card into this for his travel...



This new coffee set is fantastic!  I used scraps from my trim pile for my stripes.  The stack of coffee cups are stamped in Dark Chocolate on the inside too.  I love it when a masculine card comes together.  Now, I'm off to finish my projects from Stamp-A-Faire!  :-)

4 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Luanne, this is not only a wonderful take on the sketch and color inspiration, but it's so great that you made it for a special reason. Your boss will love this!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your take on the sketch - terrific card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful, Luanne! Great take on the colour combo and sketch!

Terri E. said...

digging the strips of dsp