Saturday, August 24, 2013

SAF2013 Tea Staining Techniques

Well, after a full day of working on fun new projects, I'm taking a little break to post a few of the card challenges for today's Stamp-a-Faire.  The first one if the Tea Staining Tea Staining Techniques, so I was glad when we were advised to go ahead and get our fabric ready last night.  I loved how "earthy" it turned out!


I used my Frilly Flowers set, stamping with Kraft, Fine Linen and Spring Moss.  The card base is Spring Moss, and I used the Background Basics Postmarks to add a little interest  I also added the Vine Border die, since my stamping partner for the day, Amanda, just happened to have it to share!  I've also added a few burlap leaves, a cork button die cut, and a sewed all the layers together with twine.  Yep, going to do more of these!  Thanks Melis!

3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is SO AMAZING!! Your flower alone is so BEAUTIFUL! But against that background green color and all of the other details, it really just pops!! LOVE IT!! THANKS so much for sharing and way to ROCK the Tea Dyeing challenge!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

P.J. said...

Gorgeous!! So wish I was there.

P.J. said...

Gorgeous!! So wish I was there.