Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sending Prayers to Kelli

A dear friend of ours lost her Dad this week, so I wanted to make a card to send.  It's so hard to loose a parent, and I just wanted her to know that she's in our prayers while she goes through this difficult time.


Meadow Greens is a perfect stamp for random stamping, this week's Make it Monday.  I've paired it up with the new Mat Stack 6, using both the striped border and the little scalloped edge.  The sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies.

Hope your week is going well!
Luanne

4 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Gorgeous card! I love it all--colours, layout, everything :)

artful-notions said...

These colors just sing together! Beautiful. You created a backgroun masterpiece!

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is wonderful! I got this set, too. I have not had a chance to make anything with it yet, though. LOVE LOVE your background, colors, and framed sentiment. Lovely card!

P.J. said...

Love the card. Especially those little hits of color among te green. We need to play soon!!