Saturday, August 10, 2013

Viva la Verve Inspiration Dare!

Excited to play August's Diva Dare today!  I always say I'm going to play each month, and then all of a sudden the month is gone.......  Today I layered on the papers with a touch of "sweet" bling to meet the challenge.



I just got these (have to be my all time FAVORITE) papers called "Happiness" by Kathy Davis.  I'm loving on the deep aqua and purple tones ~ sweetness to me!  I used this sweet sentiment that has had me singing the song all afternoon while crafting!  Haha, gotta love crafty time happiness!   I also used this week's viva la Verve sketch, but flipped the embellishment to the bottom cause I liked it better there!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous..I adore the colors together...great job! So glad you took this months Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a lovely card. These colors are just beautiful together.

Marisa said...

Love the colour combo and the way the white scallops highlight the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.