Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September PTI Blog Hop


This month is all about wreaths!  I love them and one of the first sets I ever got was a Wreath for All Seasons. But, I needed a Baby card, so I pulled out Birds & Blooms.  After embossing the leaves and some white flowers, I fussy cut the nest and bird. Now the dies are at the top of my wish list!  I also used Boutique Borders Baby and Tag It's .  My final step was to add some dots of cream Viva Pearls and some white MS pearls. Enjoy the rest of the projects!

10 comments:

Steph Hilt said...

Cute baby card. I never think about using non-baby stamps for baby cards, but this really beautiful! Nice work!

Shay said...

What a delightful baby card, Luanne. Love your use of the stamps.

Cindy H. said...

What an adorable baby card! Love it!

I completely forgot I had this set and went about making a wreath from scratch - oh well, next time :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the blues & whites in the wreath - really pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great baby card. Love all the colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Luanne this is such a perfect baby card, so beautiful.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so lovely, Luanne!

Marybeth said...

So fresh and beautiful love the blue colors Luanne.

nancy jane said...

This is a wonderful idea for a baby card. The wreath you stamped is beautiful.

victoria h said...

lovely card