Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wedding Bow and Tag

Well, this is the weekend!  On Saturday, my daughter Stacie, will get married!  We leave tomorrow morning and so I'm finishing up a few last minute details. One was to make a bow with the new PTI bow die for a little gift to give her. I'm hosting a Surprise Bridal party gathering for her at the Starbucks where she worked (with Marcus) so I will give it to her then. I also made a Tag for the package, using Enjoy the Ride. It was my first PTI set. It's embossed with Starbust EP, which really looks cool!




It'll be over before you know it, and then she'll be Mrs. McMahan to her elementary kiddos!
❤❤❤
💛

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations to your daughter! Enjoy the wedding!
This tag is super sweet-- is that the new PTI bow die?