Sunday, October 20, 2013

A few wedding photos to share



I have been collecting a few photos from family and friends from the recent wedding of my daughter, and thought I'd take a minute to share some more today.  It was a gorgeous day, and a they took pictures outside behind the church.  Yes, in the cornfields!

At the end of the ceremony, they literally jumped off the platform.  You've got to know this fun loving couple, and then that wouldn't surprise you!  She did pick up the train of the dress first!



 


These are my four grandkids, they were ring bearers and flower girls.. It was definately family time!




3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Luanne ! Oh these are gorgeous photos! What a beautiful bride and family! You look beautiful ! Love the cornfield ,such a beautiful setting! TFS your special day with us. You are so blessed ....hugs.

Linda Nicholson said...

What a beautiful family! You are surely blessed!

Linda

Jill Norwood said...

What a beautiful bride and family! I love the pictures of the corn fields! It looks like it was a wonderful day! One of my favorite photos of my husband and I is from our 10th Anniversary and we are standing in the wheat fields near his home town where he grew up.