Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Fun for World Cardmaking Day!

Yesterday, I made three cards in the afternoon for World Cardmaking Day.  The first two are Watercolored Birthday cards, with some beautiful fall leaf stamps.  I stamped, and then spritzed with water for my backgrounds.


I used the same technique here, but a little different layout.


And when they were dry and put together, I used some trim pieces to make a Make it Monday card!


Even though the scraps were leftovers, I love how it turned out!  To finish it off, I found the perfect little leaf button in my Harvest Gold button jar!  Hope I can make another one today, using this fun technique!

Later.....Luanne


3 comments:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very pretty cards, lovely colours and how clever to use the precious scraps for the MIM challenge!

Renee said...

Really beautiful cards!

Kathy Mc said...

Oh, Luanne, you make me want to hop in my stamp room now and use your watercoloring technique. Your cards are beautiful and great job of using your scrap pieces on the last card. Don't you just love Fall and it's glorious colors?