Saturday, October 19, 2013

Make it Monday Roses

This week's Make it Monday, featured a quick stamping technique that adds lots of texture!  I chose the leaves and flowers from Rosie Posie to give it a try. It worked great!  I used cream card stock with Autumn Rose and Simply Chartreuse inks.  Theses were placed on some Smokey Shadow Bitty Dot paper. I cut some scallops with Sweet Blush striped papers and added a photo finisher die and sentiment. The final touch was a wrinkled ribbon bow in a soft pink. 


5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Luanne, this is stunning! The colors just pop off the page. Love the textured look with these flowers and leaves, too!

Carolanne said...

Beautiful!

Kathryn A said...

Love how your flowers turned out! You've inspired me to get this stamp set out again!

Kristii said...

So very pretty!!

Dori Yannatone said...

Lovely! I like how you matted it all on the smokey shadow paper, makes the flowers and everything pop!