Friday, October 25, 2013

October PTI Blog Hop - Tag it!

October-Blog-Hop


Christmas is just around the corner, and this month's challenge was to make a set of Tags for our packages.  I was pretty happy that my new Christmas tag set arrived in the mail, so I could whip this out pretty quickly.  I really am excited to make more as the season approaches!  My first set is pretty traditional colors, using Pure Poppy and Pine Feather inks, and a scalloped frame cut from Ocean Tides.  I used some Pure Poppy Baker's Twine to tie them on. The berries are drops from a red Viva Pearl pen, but they look a little dark in the photo!


The second set was made with Sweet Blush card stock, and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I used a little clear rhinestone for the center, and some gold cording for the tie.  


You can hop over to Nicole's blog to see the rest of the hop ~ enjoy!

Luanne



  



11 comments:

Martha said...

Luanne, your set of tags are simply BEAUTIFUL! Well done!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Luanne, your tags are really pretty!

~amy~ said...

Both sets are wonderful!

Diana K said...

Super pretty and so stylish. Love the gold with pink.

Jill Norwood said...

Both sets are so beautiful! I just got my new goodies in the mail last evening so I am excited to try this set out which I just received!

Jacquie Southas said...

Two terrific tag sets - really love the red & ocean tides on the first set!

Marybeth said...

Luanne, both sets of tags are gorgeous! I think I am going to make a few set that match like yours. Love the stamps you used, and now I need….want!

artful-notions said...

Sweet perfection! I need to make these too! The colors and those stamps are calling me!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL tag sets!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Michelle said...

Lovely sets of tags!

Kristii said...

So very pretty!!!