Thursday, November 7, 2013

Make it Monday - Stamped Square Frames

I've really wanted to try to make one of Dawn's cool square frames, so this weeks Make it Monday was a push I've needed!  It was a perfect setting for my Hibiscus Burst Ruby Rose blooms!  I used some Basic Grey papers for my setting.  This is the last of an order for ten birthday cards from a co-worker.  It may just be my favorite!


My borders were easily created with a border from Over Under Easy.  Can't want to try out another one!

Have a great day!
Luanne

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Hi Luanne! Such a Beauty. I just love the bright colors you used on your Card!

Carolanne said...

Great birthday card! I love that frame. The flower is so pretty!

Martha said...

Luanne, what a BEAUTIFUL card!
The colors are SO pretty!

Kathryn A said...

This is really beautiful! Love how the flowers pop on that gorgeous frame! And this is a shot in the dark, but do you know Bob Sorge, and family (Irma and Arvin are his parents)?

Kathy Mc said...

OMG, Luanne, you did a super job with this challenge. Your bright colors remind me SO much of Dawn's creations. Love all your details!