Sunday, November 24, 2013

Monday Mood Board #23

I have a card to share today! We were on a little trip this past week, visiting our parents in Florida. The weather was rainy and cloudy, but the fellowship with my Dad and his wife, a sister and brother in law, and my Mom in law, was wonderful! I will send this out to one of them.
  I used Monday Mood Board #23 to inspire me today.  I loved the fresh colors! Perfect for a Florida Thank you!  You can find the inspiration photo here...



  The colors are Limeaide Ice, Melon Berry and Sweet Blush inks.  The bottom layer was stamped, and the middle layer is Melon Berry print paper.  I put a small bitty dot layer of Fine Linen on top to anchor the blooms from Fresh Cut Florals.  A little chocolate bakers twine with layered buttons and the sentiment stamped in Dark Chocolate finished my card off.  Thanks for looking!!

Luanne

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Luanne, this is gorgeous!! Saw it in the WPlus9 gallery and just had to let you know!