Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Cards done and mailed!



I know I've been gone for a while. Just the business of the Holiday Season. But my cards are finished and in the mail!  My hubby took them to the post office for me, and they were all stamped but the nice lady at the counter said "oh those won't go through with out an extra 20 cents on them".  Mind you. I left off buttons and bows this year, so I'm not so sure of her assessment.  But I'm happy the are on their way. ;)

Here is a close up of my first card... 



I'll be back tomorrow with the other one. This set was just so much fun to work with I had two designs!


4 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful, Luanne! I knew I should have bought this stamp set but actually had more than enough stamps to make some holiday cards for this year. USPS workers are so inconsistent. Some I swear do all possible to charge more postage even when it isn't necessary. I was told if they fit through a quarter-inch opening no extra postage is required. Then I've had another guy who fills in at our local PO pinch & squeeze the living daylights out of my envelopes and decides I need to pay 20 cents more. So irritating! (Sorry for my ranting.) Merry Christmas!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love, love, love this, Luanne! What a fabulous card!

Sue Plote said...

Beautiful, Luanne! I bought this set when it was released, but I haven't inked it up yet. This is great inspiriation...the colors, the "scene"...it's all lovely!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colors and what you've done with this set.

Sorry to hear about the extra postage. :(