Sunday, December 15, 2013

Make it Monday in Vellum

Today I took some time to do something besides Christmas crafting.  I've not played Make it Monday for a while, so after watching Melissa's tutorial I headed for my craft table.  I pulled out Ruby Rose, Turning a New Leaf, and the new Inside Out Well Wishes set.  I love how she added a little print behind the Vellum panel, it added so much interest.  I found some of the details were lost in the embossing of the blooms, but it still looked okay.


       

The inside has a cancer sentiment for a friend...  Thanks for stopping by today!

Luanne

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Luanne . Your friend will love this! It turned out beautifully . Love the design of your card and I can still see lots of detail with the embossing, I love making Christmas cards too,but I also made a non Christmas card just for fun.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Luanne! Great job stamping on the vellum -- your card looks terrific!