Saturday, December 28, 2013

Make it Monday A la carte

So happy to have an opportunity to try out Dannielle's Modern Whimsy style. I was unable to play the week she posted it and it looked like so much fun.  It was so out of my element, but I think I met the challenge with this card.


I've used  bunch of scraps, but also did some stamping using Embroidered Blooms. The colors are Sweet Blush, melon Berry and Berry Sorbet.  It was all done in a panel of Soft Stone print and attached to a Soft Stone card base. 

Thanks Dannielle, for stretching my creativity!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

So pretty! love the colors, lace and ribbons on this! and what a wonderful sentiment!

nancy jane said...

All of those bits and pieces came together beautifully, Luanne. The soft colors you used pair so nicely with the sentiment.