Monday, December 23, 2013

Playing with Solid Stitches & Swirls

Today I have a card to share that I made playing with my new Solid Stitches and Swirls set.  I know I'm going to really enjoy having the solid images!  I've also used the new banner die and stamps.  


The colors are Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet and Fine Linen.  This past weekend was spent celebrating Christmas with my children and grandchildren.  It was SO much fun!  We had a slumber party at my oldest son's home on Saturday night, including watching a movie in his media room in our PJ's with popcorn!  We attended a Saturday night Christmas service at his church and then had pizza.  It was so fun to see the kids open their gifts, and I was really excited to receive a package filled with almost my whole wish list of stamps! I know what I'll be doing on Christmas Day....!  Hope you all are ready and have a blessed time with your family and friends!  

5 comments:

Karen C. said...

Merry Christmas Luanne! It sounds like you had a wonderful week-end. Your card looks so pretty - very different from all the Christmas colours and designs we've seen this month!

Joyce said...

These are beautiful. What a fabulous card and matching envelope set. Merry Christmas.

Kathy Mc said...

Just lovely, Luanne! Sounds like you already had a beautiful Christmas ~ how wonderful. Have a very Merry Christmas…stamping your heart away. : )

IamDerby said...

This is very pretty. I've been debating about getting the solids for my stitches and swirls

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty!