Saturday, December 14, 2013

Two Feet Deep = so much fun!

This is the second card I made to send friends this year.  I just love this fun set, and I hope to make some winter birthday cards after Christmas using it.  Using Autumn Prints to make the background was fun too.




I snuck an envelope for you to see too. I used the 2013 Christmas Tags for them. 



Today I started wrapping gifts.  I sat down and made some quick "To You From Me" tags for them.  So easy with that set.  I bought it last year and hadn't inked it up yet!  Hopefully the wrapping will be done tomorrow, and I can play with last months release (before ordering this month...☺)

Have a blessed week!!


3 comments:

Sue Plote said...

Another great card, Luanne. The sled is my favorite from this set, and you've used it in such a great way. Beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, another fabulous card using this set!

Carolyne said...

I've got that set in my cart and hope to order it as soon as the new stuff comes up. you've inspired me.