Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Thank You and Make It Monday














I went a little wild today. I knew as soon as I saw this weeks MIM it would make perfect thank you notes for Christmas, using up all my scraps of Christmas prints. (I have a little problem throwing them away!)

First I sorted them by colors. Once I did that, the card bases went fast!  Then I had fun choosing dies and embellishments to finish them. The simple Thank You stamp is from Mat Stack 1.  


Like I said, a little crazy!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!  Blessings to you for 2014!

3 comments:

Terri E. said...

Crazy is good :) I like all of your cards. We went nuts on this challenge at our house as well. I didn't even think about making Christmas thank you cards for this challenge. Great idea!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love all your great Christmas thank yous! Lovely mix of colours and patterns on all your cards.

carol (krillsister) said...

What lovely Christmas thank yous. You nailed the challenge.