Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy January Birthdays!

Next week it is my daughter and my daughter in law's birthdays.  I decided to use my Two Feet Deep set again.  I just love the details of this awesome set, and perfect for the girls as they both live buried in snow and cold in Indianapolis!


This first card is for Jennifer.  I've used all kinds of PTI goodies, including the one liner Happy die, and the great Banner die and stamps released last month.  The bottom half is shimmer card stock, and I've added a few marshmallow sequins for extra sparkle.


I fell in love with the red/black plaid of Betsy Veldman's card and just knew I'd duplicate it at some point.  How clever is she?  Looks just like a car blanket we had when I was a kid!  I put it on some Spring Rain card stock, and used up some snowflakes I cut before Christmas (thanks Amanda for sharing so much ;-)

And there you have them!  Thank for taking a peek, stay warm...!!!!

2 comments:

artful-notions said...

Absolutely in love with the dies you used and how you used them! Love the 'plaid' blanket too! Great cards!

Leigh Penner said...

These are gorgeous, Luanne! You are totally rocking this set!