Sunday, January 12, 2014

Make it Monday - Multi-Layer Images

  I loved this technique, and even though I had used it before, Betsy's video helped me take it to the next level.  I loved her suggestions of finding punches and dies to make more layers.  I needed some birthday cards for my stash, so I made three...

 
  First, a masculine look, using cream, kraft, red and black.  The background paper is from Studio Calico that I found at TJ Maxx!  Gotta love a bargain find!


  Next is one with "happy" colors.  I used the HAPPY and stars from Tip Top dies, and the birthday die from Wonderful Word Birthdays.  I pulled out the sticker machine for this.  Next time, I'll pull it out even earlier, if you know what I mean...


  Last is a card that could be used for a guy or girl.  This is terracotta tile, spring moss and dark chocolate.  If you look closely, you can see that I used the canvas embossing plate on the spring moss background.  If gave just the touch of texture this card needed.

  What a fun Make it Monday.  I want to make more! :-)

No comments: