Saturday, January 25, 2014

Make it Monday with Glitter

Glitter.  Love it, or not?  I used to avoid using it because of the mess.  But when I learned how wonderful a lint roller was for clean up, I started playing with it more often.  In Heather's great tutorial, she also showed how to use your sticker machine for putting it on both sides, so now you've taken away the glitter/glue mess, so I'm in!!  I had started this card last week, and found the glittered candles to be the perfect final touch.  I hadn't even cut these candles yet, so yay for using a new product that I've had for a while...




The flames are champagne glitter flakes, and the candles MS fine aqua glitter.  This was really fun to make, hope you'll try it out too.

Have a great Saturday!
Luanne



1 comment:

Kristii said...

Soooo fun!! What's better than a glittery candle!! Love it!