Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MIM Generational Line Stamping


I had to hunt through my stamps to find a good "lined" image to try out this technique taught with a twist by Dawn McVey.  I had these colors sitting out on my desk, and decided to go with it! They are Harvest Gold, Canyon Clay and a little Orange Zest for the blooms, and Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado for the leaves.  The sentiment is on Simply Chartreuse, embossed with white.  I put it all on a Rustic Cream card base.  The center of the flowers were made by pressing micro beads into a glue dot.  (I think I may have more on the floor than on the card....lol)  

Thanks for coming by!
Luanne

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

Have to agree with you about line image stamps not being readily available...at least in my collection. Your card is a beauty!