Saturday, January 25, 2014

One more for the January PTI Blog Hop


I had to make two cards for this months Hop...  I love Doodlie Do, and can't quit making these fun flowers...  After embossing with Pink Zing EP, I used copics and some Autumn Rose ink for the colored flowers.  The white leaves and flower were stamped in Sweet Blush, the sentiment in Autumn Rose.  All was placed on a Sweet Blush card, topped with the white quatrefoil die cut.  Thinks makes me hope Spring is coming soon, especially on this snowy blustery day!

Happy Hoppin!
Luanne

6 comments:

Crafty Kate said...

So soft and pretty!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

craftmates said...

What a pretty card. - Irma

artful-notions said...

Can't believe how different (in a beautiful way!) that floral set looks in soft pastel pinks! Lovely card!

Helen F. said...

This stamp set truly is a versatile one...you are convincing me that I NEED this one, Luanne! such a pretty card creation :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Luanne! Those flowers look lovely on that quatrefoil background!