Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's PTI Anniversary Time!

I just love this time of celebration where there are tons of challenges and excitement for Papertrey Ink's Anniversary!  I was able to make my first card this afternoon, as I was home with my husband, who had a little surgery this morning. (he's okay!). I choose the following colors and sketch...





I loved using this color scheme, one I would never thought to use, and it was perfect for my stash of Valentines.



I've also used the shadowed die cut technique for this weeks Make it Monday.  Simple to do, but it really helped make my heart sentiment pop!  

Have a great day!
Luanne



3 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

Very Pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

So pretty! I love all the hearts you put into one card! :)