Thursday, February 27, 2014

Make it Monday Watercolored Backgrounds


Had a little fun playing with watercoloring today, after watching this week's Make it Monday. I used a reinker to paint, since I don't own a simple paintbox anymore!  It worked well, and here are the results.


I had a scrap of watercolor paper and used it here.  My sentiment is embossed with Chestnut Zing embossing powder.  I embossed the mums with Blush embossing powder, and then used more ink to bring out the details.  The background is Spring Moss, and I used Versamark for the ferns and Spring Moss ink for the leaves.  Fun technique!  

Have a great day!
Luanne



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is SO pretty, Luanne. I can tell that you really take time and put a lot of love and work into each. I enjoyed browsing. I'd like to invite you to share your lovely cards in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're an Anything Goes, family-friendly challenge blog, and we offer amazing prizes every week. It would be a BIG blessing to have you share and play along with us. I hope you will stop by.
Have a great week!
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com