Saturday, February 1, 2014

Make it Monday Window


Who hasn't had a moment where their sweet faithful furry friend peeked out the window to see where you were going, ask why you aren't taking him, and wonder when you're coming back???  That was my best doggie ever, and I thought of her as I made this card this morning!  I used this week's Make it Monday window card tutorial to inspire this card.  You can't tell, but I even added a layer from a clear acrylic sheet for my window pane.  The "siding" of the house was made using Soft Stone card stock and ink, and the Background Basics Woodgrain stamp.  Pretty happy with the finished product (the idea came to me at 4:00.this morning....!)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cheryl Cain said...

Aw, so sweet!

Betty Wright said...

This is too cute and precious, Luanne! Great design!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card.

artful-notions said...

Luanne, I get my best ideas at 4am! We should be texting or emailing or whatever!
Such a sweet scene, love all the texture that surrounds the darling doggie!

Tracy said...

such a sweet card - even sweeter hearing about your own dog. They are amazing creatures our pets - so much unconditional love. And its a mystery how they know we're coming home - waiting by the window. oh and i love all the little details you added to your card