Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Birthday Wish to PTI

Today we were challenged to make a birthday card for PTI.  I decided to use the very first set I purchased, Enjoy the Ride!  It still is so cute, perfect for so many occasions and great masculine cards too.  I used a sketch and color inspiration for my card too, so I could add it to that gallery too...


I used some green embossing powder for the car, and cut out the window with an knife and replaced it with a little acetate.  I also used some dew drops for the headlights, they're the perfect size.  (I thought of Dawn when I put New Leaf and Aqua Mist together!). 

And my hubby took this snapshot of me holding my creation...


You can see my little CD shelf in the back, it holds all my PTI sets.  Look at those, not the messy craft table!!

Happy Birthday Papertrey Ink!!


2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Ok ....I only looked at the CD case not the desk:) you look beautiful! Love the fun bug card! That is such a fun stamp and die.

Heather DG said...

Mess? I see no mess...just creativity in action ;') Fun card and love the picture!