Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rosie Birthday



After a fun weekend in Indy, visiting family and friends, I took a little time to whip up some cards for Make it Monday.  I thought I'd make just one, but once I got going, there were two. :)

The first one, I chose Fancy Flourishes and Flower Fusion #11.  We are planning a trip to Holland for our 15th wedding anniversary, and so I have tulips on the brain!  We are going to Keukenhof Gardens while there, amidst thousands of my favorite blooms!


Once I had this done, I remembered I wanted to use Mendhi Medallion with this technique, so I pulled it out and used Rosie Posie, making a full background, using Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss.  I finished with Boutique Borders Happy Birthday, a button, twine and one of my new button stacks!


Have a great week all....!





No comments: