Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trading Card Trio

I've recently been able to sell my cards in a little coffee shop by my work place.  Let me tell you, they sell fast!  Especially the coffee ones. :-). So I've made three trading cards today, that I will probably make into cards for the shop.  I've used three different techniques for them as well.


The first one I made, used Paper Piecing from some of my favorite papers.mI can't bear to through these scraps away, cause they're so pretty!  (so there IS a reason for keeping all those little pieces...!!)


Then I pulled out inks to Watercolor.  I need to do this a little more often, I felt out of practice!


Lastly, was fun with my Copics.  So fast and my favorite technique. 


Thanks for looking!  I may have to makes these more often to have on hand for a quick card to go....!

Luanne




No comments: