Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentines and More Make it Monday!

Today I've been busy making my grandchildren's Valentines.  I purchased some Doodlebug papers from my LSS, and had fun using them in different combinations for the kiddos.  I didn't plan I using this week 's Make it Monday Technique, but once I started I couldn't stop!  It really added a lot of interest to the Tremendous Treats Valentine images I used.

For the girls, I chose the cute bunnies and lots of pink!


I think this one will be for Brooklyn, and the next one for Addison...


I loved adding the glitter to the frame portion, and how Melissa tied her twine!  I used some Tiny Tags to finish them both.  Next up, the grandsons...

Gabe will be getting the Doggie with the speech bubble sentiment....


I thought the Kraft papers were more boyish looking.  And Aidan will get the little airplane...


I used the Double Ended Banner die, which looks crooked the the photo, but isn't really!

These where so fun to make, I hope the kids enjoy their Valentines this year.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: